Component 4: Preliminary Design
The completion of the activities under Component 4 will result with the complete technical documentation at the level of preliminary design.
Component 4 is composed of six phases and a number of activities that are more or less designed to run in parallel:
- Phase 8: Preparation of the preliminary design for the most favourable route selected from the updated PF study;
- Phase 9: Environmental Impact Assessment;
- Phase 10: Waste Management Plan;
- Phase 11: Feasibility Study;
- Phase 13: Public consultations (stakeholder engagement plan);
- Phase 14: Compilation of preliminary design technical documentation.